Satisified Buyers

~~ BUYERS' COMMENTS ~~

This is where I will copy paste comments from previous Buyers. You can email comments to me or leave a comment in my other blog....I love Feedback and would also love to hear if you have suggestions or special requests.

My goal is to have satisfied customers :)


Nancy,

I just got the pincushions, and they are adorable! Thank you, too, for the soaps. I am anxious to use them.
Have a great weekend,
Portia

Comment from Cyndi,By LightofMoon

Oh Nancy,
I got your darling package today and I wish I could leave you feedback somewhere. IT is so cute the way you packaged everything and the Soaps and Bag are just AWESOME! I am thrilled.
The Rose Petals are just too much! They look so real,and smell wonderful!
I already put an orange soap in the extra bag.Thanks ! SO MUCH!
The Ditty bag is SO OVER THE TOP! I just adore it! And your TAGS ARE SO Beautiful and I will treasure them.
I will use your rusty can in my bird houses also or on nature jars. Rusty and Crusty is always better!
Smiles,Cyndi

Very Grateful
http://bylightofmoon.blogspot.com