Satisified Buyers

~~ BUYERS' COMMENTS ~~

This is where I will copy paste comments from previous Buyers. You can email comments to me or leave a comment in my other blog....I love Feedback and would also love to hear if you have suggestions or special requests.

My goal is to have satisfied customers :)


Nancy,

I just got the pincushions, and they are adorable! Thank you, too, for the soaps. I am anxious to use them.
Have a great weekend,
Portia

Comment from Annie

Hi Nancy,

Just wanted to let you know I got my package today. Just love everything!! And thank you for the soap and petals! You're so sweet!

I love the colors on the runner and can't wait to use this fall! It's beautiful! And your market bag is made so nicely! I love the raggy quilt squares! You do such nice work!

Thanks again!
Annie

Annie http://www.oldeannieprimitives.com