Satisified Buyers

~~ BUYERS' COMMENTS ~~

This is where I will copy paste comments from previous Buyers. You can email comments to me or leave a comment in my other blog....I love Feedback and would also love to hear if you have suggestions or special requests.

My goal is to have satisfied customers :)


Nancy,

I just got the pincushions, and they are adorable! Thank you, too, for the soaps. I am anxious to use them.
Have a great weekend,
Portia

Loris's Comment

Nancy,I LOVE IT! You do package your items very nicely too...I love the little watering can !
I could smell the soaps before I even undid the tape on the box. I can't wait to use them
Lori (from http://thehanddidmarket.com/




Hi, Nancy.

Your wounderful goat milk soap arrived today.Nice scent. cute goat package.
I love so much the goat milk soap.I tried using. Now my skin is smooth.I would like to order again.

Thank you so much.

Kind regards

Tamae