Satisified Buyers

~~ BUYERS' COMMENTS ~~

This is where I will copy paste comments from previous Buyers. You can email comments to me or leave a comment in my other blog....I love Feedback and would also love to hear if you have suggestions or special requests.

My goal is to have satisfied customers :)


Nancy,

I just got the pincushions, and they are adorable! Thank you, too, for the soaps. I am anxious to use them.
Have a great weekend,
Portia

Comment from Aqsa

Hi Nancy,I received the pillow and tote bag this afternoon--I love them! I'm so happy with my purchase, and I can't thank you enough for them. The soap smells amazing, thank you for that as well. Your work is so beautiful, I know that I picked the perfect gifts for my sister's birthday. I will be sure to pass your website onto her once she receives her gifts. Again, thank you so very much!
Aqsa