Satisified Buyers

~~ BUYERS' COMMENTS ~~

This is where I will copy paste comments from previous Buyers. You can email comments to me or leave a comment in my other blog....I love Feedback and would also love to hear if you have suggestions or special requests.

My goal is to have satisfied customers :)


Nancy,

I just got the pincushions, and they are adorable! Thank you, too, for the soaps. I am anxious to use them.
Have a great weekend,
Portia

Comment from Cora

Nancy,Thank you so much for all the wonderful "stuff" I ordered from you!You did such a great packing joband it all arrived so fast!!!! I really appreciated it. The soap was not only beautifully done, but smelled great and I love the feel of it in the shower!!!! I love my shopping tote bags,they are good and strong and I keep them in my car for wherever I might go. People always comment on the bright and cherrie prints.
Keep up the good work Nancy!!!!! And thanks again for everything!!!!!
Cora
http://hiddenrichessecretplaces.blogspot.com/